Sunday, July 8, 2012

THe Long Days of Summer


So today as I a sit upstairs typing this with a documentary about the Korean War playing in the background, I find myself thinking about what we do during the long days of summer. How much time do we waste doing things that we feel are important or fun? That's a question that I do not know the answer too. It is just an observation that I have noticed recently.

I often spend my time hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching TV and documentaries and the like. It is interesting that I try to focus on something like writing a blog and I don't do it. Am I not motivated or do I just not plan it into my day? Again, I'm not sure I know the answer. But this should be a fun blog so I will jump to a different topic

What to do with the summer that's left!!!

I suggest doing something relaxing if you are out of school and are going back in the fall. Or you can work (that's what I have been doing) but the choice is yours.

Have a great summer!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment